Friday 13 September 2013

Simba Learning Toys - Add more fun and joy to kids’ playtime


Kids these days are no doubt more intelligent that what we used to be then at our times. They can solve all those riddles and puzzles so easily and without even batting an eyelid. The fun part is when they come running and screaming in joy with their game and leave you amused.
The other day I was at my aunt’s place where my cousins awaited my arrival. I had promised them to accompany to the zoo that Sunday. However, I was late and they all were disappointed. In the evening I bought two Simba dolls for both of them as compensation. Later when they saw the dolls in my hand, they were so happy that their anger vanished in no time.
Simba Dolls


But, real problem arrived now. They demanded more of that kind from me. I was stuck and after their tantrums being thrown for another half an hour, I searched for Simba Soft toys online. They were not ready to move unless I made a purchase. After going through several Simba Learning Toys and Simba Puzzle Games, they finally liked two Simba Action toys. I was a bit perplexed but after seeing the discount, I happily ordered them.
Simba Puzzle Games

They were happier than ever before and finally I was forgiven. How cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment