Wednesday 22 August 2012

Importance of toys in a kid’s life!


I am a mother of two kids, and I know how much it takes in upbringing your child in a better way. My two kids are Sunaina (6) and Ananya (4); yes I am a mother of two girls, the two really cute girls. They both are active and intelligent; they understand things and have started to go to school. I have always got good remarks from their teachers as they have always performed well in all the activities as well as studies. The reason behind their active mind is not the genes or anything related to science it is just the toys. Yes! Toys for kids are a necessity. I have always favored that both my kids should play with toys for at least an hour or so. I have always brought good educational toys for them so that they play with them and figure out how things can be solved. 

I have bought puzzles, building blocks, snap cards, and other more games so as to help them become creative and smart. Kids do not like to sit and start scribbling numbers or alphabets. They like to see vibrant colors and some noises in their ears. Toys bring about a change in learning to kids' life. Toys for kids play an important role in their growing days. They learn a lot from assembling pieces, building different architectures and matching words with images. Always keep in mind- do not ever keep your child away from toys and games. They are born to play with them, so let them do and enjoy their childhood for a better tomorrow. 

2 comments:

  1. great post honey, toys are so important for them!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I cud never imagine a blog on kids Toys, but after reading few of ure posts, it makes so much sense!!

    www.styledestino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete